Caries: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
And you knew, that for today the most widespread illness is caries! 95% of people all over the world have seals in their teeth. Such information was spread by the World Health Organization. What is caries? How does it develop and how to treat it – read below.
How to prevent the appearance of caries?
– Take care of the oral hygiene daily. Brush your teeth twice a day: after breakfast and before bedtime. In the arsenal of each person should be a brush (usual and preferably electric), pasta, rinse, floss, irreguator, brush.
– Reduce the consumption of carbonated drinks and foods that contain a lot of harmful carbohydrates.
– Do not eat in the evening, after you have already brushed your teeth.
– Visit the dentist at least twice a year.
– Twice a year in the dental office, carry out professional cleaning with the Air Flow device. With such cleansing, plaque, stone and harmful bacteria are removed from the teeth.
If you notice tooth decay on your teeth – contact a doctor immediately! Do not let a small black speck completely destroy your tooth and inflict severe pain on you! For consultation or treatment, our doctors can make an appointment online or by phone, which are listed below.
Always smile and be healthy!