Dental implants. Interview of the lead implantologist and patient comments
According to official statistics, every third Ukrainian at the age of 25 already has one or two teeth missing, in 50 years does not have a half of teeth, and in 70 it remains practically toothless. On the quality of a smile, Ukraine at the last places in the world – the so-called index DMFT (the ratio of lost, abandoned and sealed teeth). Ukraine was behind Belarus, India and Zimbabwe, worse things except in Macedonia and Gabon. The best teeth of the Danes, Germans and Singaporeans, – reported tsn.ua.
Ukrainians do not treat teeth in time, and only then, when there is not, what to treat and nothing to chew food, try to catch up and look for ways to restore teeth. Vladimir Akhramchuk, the head physician of the “Suasnoi Semeynoi Stomatology”, the leading implant surgeon told how today it is possible to smile and feel the real taste of food without problems.
The main advantages of dental implants is that:
1) with proper care they are durable;
2) when implantation is not necessary to grind adjacent teeth;
3) the tooth on the implant has the appearance of the present, and the patient feels it like his own;
4) the implant begins to load the bone again, so only it can stop the process of destruction of bone tissue in the place of the missing tooth;
5) the implant installation operation is painless and does not require much time.
In the «Suhadniy Semei stomatologii» surgery for implantation is carried out in a separate surgical hall according to all European standards. During the procedure, doctors use only proven and reliable implant systems. The administrators of the clinic call the patient for a week and are interested in his state of health.
Если у вас есть вопросы относительно имплантации – звоните по телефонам, приведенным ниже, или онлайн записывайтесь на консультацию.