Accurate diagnosis is the key to successful treatment. For this purpose, «Suchasna Simeina Stomatologia» uses latest and most accurate diagnostic methods:
- Computed radiography is used to examine one or more teeth. The image is displayed on a PC screen.
- The orthopantomogram is used to draft a preliminary treatment plan. The image allows assessing the condition of teeth and joints.
- 3D computer tomography is applied for a more thorough and accurate analysis.
- Extraoral and intraoral images are used to compare the results before and after treatment.
- For diagnostics and monitoring of orthodontic patients jaw models are used.