Veneers – what is it? Varieties, features, fixation steps
Beautiful and white teeth – a sign of a successful and healthy person. Not all nature gave a Hollywood smile, and what to do with those whose teeth are far from ideal? Meet – these are vintages, super–thin ceramic plates, which created almost all star smiles! For today, veneers are one of the most popular aesthetic restoration services for teeth. Darkening or altering the color of the teeth, scrubbing, chipping, irregular teeth – this vinyl is a force!
Veneers – these are thin pads on the teeth, 0.2 mm thick
Features of veneers:
1) When fixing the veneers, the tooth is bent at least, at times – they do not repulse at all.
2) The color of the ceramic tabs is identical to your natural color of the teeth.
3) Over time, the color of the veneers – does not change, it is not stained with products.
4) Vines protect teeth from caries and in times more reliable seals.
5) Do not require special hygiene – care as per your teeth.
6) Reliable and durable – the term of their service with proper care – lifelong (cleaning of teeth twice a day, twice a year professional cleaning at the dentist, use of floss).
7) The veneers are quickly and easily fixed to the teeth with the help of a special glue.
8) The procedure is absolutely painless and comfortable.
9) Do not create a sensation of a foreign body in the mouth.
10) Visions prevent further tooth decay.
11) With the help of veneers, it is possible to achieve a special whiteness of the teeth, while not damaging the teeth.
Varieties of veneers:
These are very thin veneers (about 0.2 mm). During their fixation, it is not necessary to grind the enamel of the tooth. If necessary, they can be easily removed. Lumines for special cement, which is enriched with minerals. Life expectancy is about 20 years. They are the most expensive among veneers, but also have a better aesthetic effect.
2) Composite veneers.
They are made of a material that is similar to a filling. Such veneers can be installed during one visit to a dentist. They are the cheapest of all, but they have a shelf life of up to 5 years. They are most often used to mask individual teeth defects – for example, a yellow spot.
3) Ceramic (porcelain) veneers.
The most progressive. They are made of ceramics, which is identical to tooth enamel. These veneers are used in the presence of large and numerous defects in the teeth – for example, breaking bite, chipping, changing the color. Shelf life is up to 15 years.
Indications for installation of veneers:
1) Darkening of the teeth (after treatment of root canals).
2) Age variation of color.
3) The presence of gaps between the teeth.
4) Gum smile.
5) Undeveloped teeth or teeth that have disruptions to the development of enamel.
6) Injuries of teeth, chips, erosion.
7) The presence of old dark seals.
8) Turning or tilting teeth.
Contraindications to the establishment:
1) Harmful habits – the patient gnaws nails, pen.
2) Incorrect bite.
4) Extreme sports – the patient is engaged in boxing.
5) Pathological stiffness of the teeth.
6) Strong destruction of the lingual (internal) surface of the tooth.
7) Lack of chewing teeth (sixth, seventh).
Stages of fixation of veneers:
1) Determine the material and color of the future veneer.
2) Prepare a zest – remove from the enamel the upper layer of hard tissue.
3) Create an image.
4) We face the tooth and fix a temporary plate on it.
5) With gypsum material, we make a model on which the veneer will be made.
6) Using a special composite adhesive, fix the veneer on the tooth.
7) We remove the excess material, grind.
Stability of color and form, constant gloss, bioinnertnost, simple hygiene care, high aesthetics, long service life – if you like it – write to consult our doctors.
We will answer all your questions and together with you we will choose the best veneers for you.
Love yourself, take care! Your teeth are worth the best!